10/16/2007

Breathing the Air Around HOF

I was reading the bio of one of the next inductees to the Nutley Hall of Fame on Nov. 4 at the library. The guy, Boffey, is boffo. He has not one, but two Pulitzer prizes, and he works at the old gray lady, aka the prestigious NYT editorial board.

Add that to the rest of the elite, i.e., outstanding, inductees this year, plus the notables from Nutley's past, and I realize, imho, I may be unfit to breathe the air around that hall.

But you can buy my ticket to the three-hour reception.

If I'm not there, start without me.


Thanks for stopping by. Check out our web site at Old Nutley.

Copyright © 2007 by Anthony Buccino, all rights reserved. Photos and content may not be used for commercial purposes without written permission.



Support this web site, shop at Amazon through this link, thanks

 

No comments: